ICLS-NAB is sponsoring two sessions at the 50th International Medieval Congress this May. Dates are May 14-17, 2015.
The first session, Thursday 1:30 p.m., Celebrations at Court, will feature three papers:
1) Celebrations at Arthur’s Plenary Court
2) Disrupted Festivities at Court in Medieval German Literature
3) Secular and Sacred: Who’s Celebrating What at Court
The second session, Saturday 1:30 p.m., Music and Courtly Literature, will offer two papers:
1) Melodic Structure and the Art of Memory in the Songs of Thibaut de Champagne
2) Contrafacture and Courtly Connotations in the Conductus of Philip the Chancellor
Be sure to attend our business meeting on Thursday at 9 pm in Fetzer 2040.
Consult the following link to view the conference program: